May 3, 2007

Most Blessed Man

It's a few days before the wedding.

It's almost surreal. Can this really be happening?

I think heaven, the return of Jesus will be like that!

Most of all, I am writing as Michele amazes me. She is working, and just getting life ready for the both of us. The whirlwind of prepping the guest beds to finalizing the wedding. She truly is the most hardworking girl I've met. The woman actually gets energized by cleaning and organizing! And the beauty of her soul, and eyes at times serves me to stop and pause.

In all this, I have to say: it's a gift from God.

That's the take you get from a undeserving Christian. Inspite of all my faults, failing and weaknesses, God has blessed me with incredible gift from heaven. When she looks at me, I cannot help but be humbled. Michele came, just like every woman, to a point where she trusts, and gave her heart into my hands.

I'm to be the captain of her life, stirring this beauty of a ship towards the great seas for high adventure.

I cannot be a little boy, playing in a tub carelessly. She is in every sense, magnificent.

When you see the gifts from God, you have to be humbled - there's nothing in this earth you 'deserve'. Sure hardwork has merits and rewards, but ultimately we are not in controlled, but when you understand that, you take life with careful steps and with care.

I'm amazed by Michele. I'm amazed with God of this great gift.