Jul 1, 2007

Dedicated to my wife


The Unemployed Poem

There is none like my Michele,
Dancing last night with you my love was a dream,
Seeing your eyes - our worries gone,
Your smile was beautiful as a light from heaven.

I know last night was about another bride,
But seeing you in your black dress clinging to your body,
I was taken back and for this husband of yours,
Last night was about you once again:

The woman God gave from heaven above,
A woman of such heart to love this man and cling to him,
You are special in my eyes in every way and I say again,
There is none like my Michele.

She is lovely, she is bright, and she is mine!
I boast above the dancing crowd, cheerful and loud!
I love her, I am proud of her, and I adore her so!

Holding her she takes me to places of bliss -
the commitment of our vows, the passions of our kisses, and the sweet stares of a beauty beyond my wildest dreams.

In my lack of strength - you love me back,
In my fears of failure, you guide me with your embrace,
and for that you are to me, I will be for you and more.

There is none like my Michele whom I so adore.

Much love, your husband Gordon