Oct 30, 2006

Why my fiance is beautiful

It just occurred to me like a bolt of lighting as I faced Michele one day while we were chatting: I have a beautiful woman in my life.

There she was in her bathrobe and brushing her teeth: she doesn't need a ton of make-up to look absolutely radiant. I know I'm a little bias, but this here's why my Michele is just so darn gorgeous to me:

* She wore sweats while we went for grocery shopping. She is that beautiful - that inner confidence that her clothes don't make her - it's who she is inside. Very secure with her self image in public. If she did go super-fly dressing up, I think I'd be blown away.

* Doesn't wear alot of make-up. This is more revealing than you can imagine. Her face is beautiful enough she doesn't have to camo her face like some US Marine. I've known some women when they took off the stuff off their face, you can use it to pain a closet door several times over.

* She is undeniably faithful and loyal. I see her heart. and she's a lioness pledging her loyalty to me. She is always concerned with what I think and with that preciousness how can I as a man not do everything to protect, and nurture her in that manner of such a beautiful woman!