Dec 14, 2006

Upcoming trip




Well, this week Michele and I will be off on our early Christmas visit to see my family and friends in California.

It's going to be whirlwind trip, but it'll be fun.

I missed my friends, and my family so it'll be nice to see everyone again. The weather is suppose to be gorgeous with a few cloudy days, but otherwise way nicer than Illinois! I sprung for two nice hotels near the airport after remembering that this entire trip is a business write-off...since I'm spending part of the time working.

It was earlier this week that I turned to Michele, "I cannot believe I'm actually visiting California." Visiting is a good word considering I've been pretty much a California native for over thirty plus years.

It's also going to be sweet jetting around with a beautiful girl.