Dec 6, 2006

Serious SuperBowl Questions















Well, I hate to tell my future father-in-law this: but I'm not sure if we're going to the Superbowl with this guy.

His passing drives me nuts. Granted he's still YOUNG. Young enough to drive one of my fantasy football friends nuts - Grossman had a rating of 1.3! QB rating of 1.3? That's like numbers used to rate a flea's weight. These are numbers used with measurement words like 'micron'.

It's really low. Really low. I think it's the first time in NFL history a QB rated that low in a game.

Despite the heart attack plays of Grossman I'm warming up to the Bears. I will admit, with each passing week, I'm becoming a BEARS fan. Urlacher and the Chicago D does excite me, but the offense needs tinkering Craig.

Admit it.

We should mortgage the next five years worth of picks for a guy named - Peyton Manning.