Jun 23, 2007

Reception or Not?

Well.

Choices.

They always have some ramifications...whether you like it or not.

I was faced with canceling my California reception when I found out I got laid off.

Michele and I decided to not cancel the reception, besides the fact that we already sent out the invitations before I got laid off.

It's going to cost, but this might be the only time I see San Luis Obispo again for a long time. I'm no longer employed there - but my friends are there...and I do miss them greatly - maybe a last reunion of sorts because it's hard to gather so many people for something like that. Funerals are a good gathering events, but it's not one anyone wants to go to. So, a MORE JOYOUS OCCASION is certainly one to take advantage of.

Memories cannot be duplicated, only created.