Aug 27, 2007

Touchdown in Midwest

Life can be an adventure! I got laid off, and then bounced around with where I might end up working and thought it would be Colorado, but it wasn't meant to be - AT THIS POINT.

Michele and I will be moving and residing in Naperville. Naperville, was just voted by Money magazine in 2006 as the "BEST PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY". That vote was based on schools (tops in the country), hospitals (tops), shopping (tops) and crime (very low).

We found a 1200 sq foot condo we'll be moving into, and it's brand new with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Everything is top notch and it's quiet complex. The kitchen has granite counter-tops and GET THIS: the landlord said he would PAY UTILITIES FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. Credit goes to God. When do you hear stuff like that? I was praying for favor and let me tell you God pours it on when you ask!

My job I start mid-September and it looks like a good job with good pay and good earnings with bonus and benefits. All very, very promising!

So, M and I are finally relieved to find a place, and the next big thing? MOVING.
I hate moving.....