Jan 5, 2008

For my future daughter

***

New Year's Day

Can a couple be more dull? Michele and I ate coconut macaroons and watched "Pregnancy for Dummies".

But I suppose it's better than being drunk and plastered on a blog site on the internet right?

There is alot of apprehension of pregnancy and the potential hurdles that might come our way, but the joy of being a father, and someone to watch over something precious of yours is simply indescribable.

A child is a miracle and gift from God indeed.

While I can - before the realities of no sleep, diaper changes, food worries, money worries - I decided to dedicate this song to my future daughter. You are already beautiful in my eyes, and I've already dedicated you to the God. May you richly find that life has much to offer, that God is gracious and merciful to all who come on Him.

You are our precious.