Apr 18, 2009

..goodbye my child

That's why I know a heaven exists.

One day I will see you again, but today I say goodbye to you, my child.

You were so small, just beginning life - conceived and wonderfully made - and now you're gone. I think I am missing you so much because mom and I were looking so much to holding you, feeling your little fingers wrap around our finger, and looking into your eyes.

I was even looking forward to changing diapers, just a bit.

I will miss the opportunity to hear your giggles, to see your smile, and cradle you in my arms as you fall asleep.

I will miss so many opportunities seeing you...but you have to go now.

Go now, I will always love you. Play in the clouds, chase the angels, fly high, listen to the music.. I know God is waiting for you.

Go now, but..remember I will always love you.... my child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4AtDCVa5xE&feature=related


Daddy