Feb 21, 2008

LIving your faith

You can say what you believe all you want, but if you don't live it, others don't see it, or experience it - you really don't believe it. As a Christian most people don't realize, I think the worse people in the world are 'Christians' - people who hide behind a doctrine judging people with fire and brimstone and left not a finger.

We are to make a difference in this world before all people and bless them.

This email isn't about me, it's about God living in me and doing his good pleasure. I never take credit when it's God going the goodwork - I know who I am. I am certainly not as good as people think I am.

I am thankful for God using me to just 'enhance' someone's life in whatever capacity God sees fit.



SEE EMAIL BELOW:

"Gordon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has brought tears to my eyes. And as you know, I am more emotional now than ever!

I wanted to say to you, that you have been so supportive and understanding. I appreciate you always checking up on me and asking if I am ok or need anything. You are going be very helpful and supportive when you and wife are so blessed to be welcoming a child in this world. I wish you nothing but the best and look forward to giving you the support in return some day.

We must keep in touch while I am on maternity leave. I will do my best!

Carrie"