Sep 7, 2006




Gifts.

It's seldom for me sentimental. It's functional, and rarely a lust factor. Unless it's from Apple, but that's another story. So when I decided to propose to Michele I knew I was getting one practical soul, like my own.

Today is Michele's birthday, and she doesn't look a day over 29. Her eyes are big and deep - the ones that you can just stare at it for awhile, and also she's get a killer smile that makes me sigh on a bad day. I like to keep that smile going without costing me a wad of cash a few years from now...so I bought her a steroid toothbrush. It's the Sonicare 5300. I highly recommend it unless you're the type of individual enjoys the music of drilling and color of bleeding gums.

Get this toothbrush...it's a hoot to use and you can be lazy about your brushing since the brush does all the work!

Michele got a bit spoiled today (cards, teriyaki salmon with potatoe medley and NO DISHES TO DO FOR DINNER), but it's the joy of loving someone...you let them know they are special to you...and you are to me Michele that - very special.

Smile alot to me babe, because I just invested in seeing that smile go on till I be in heaven. Love you M.