Sep 29, 2006




NOT PREPARED

There certainly is a difference between wisdom and knowledge.

Knowledge is book learning. Wisdom is learning from experiences in life.
Learning is great, if you do that: learn.

This week Wisdom has spoken to me alot in lIfe and work.

Like what?

Using alot of chapstick or some lip protectant because winter robs your skin of moisture.

I think I got the winter living aspect of not licking a pole on a winter day, but there were a few curve balls I just didn't see coming.


Dry winters.

The result? Lips that chap, bleed, and peel. Yuck. One of the things you take for granted being in California is how good the weather is for your skin. I mean, how was I suppose to know that?

Well NOW I know. And a fustrating thing in the MidWest: buying a device to TAKE WATER OUT OF THE AIR in the summer, and then a device to ADD it back in. That's right a humidifier and DEhumidifier.

California is perfect along the Central Coast because you have God putting a humidifier and DEhumdifier going at the SAME time. That's why the weather is perfect. No humid sweaty, nor winter-cold chapped skinned.

I think one of the angels in the MidWest pulls the DEhumidifier away during the summer, and vice-versa. I hope God takes notices and brings those two together.

Really funny Gabriel.