Nov 29, 2006

COST OF BEAUTY AND DEPENDING ON MAKE-UP too much

HOLLYWOOD MAGIC MAKEUP BEFORE AND AFTER




VS. My fiance BEFORE AND AFTER MAKEUP


Ok, short blog entry. I just love Michele - why? She doesn't use alot of a makeup. I recently saw how J-Lo, and some movie stars looked WITHOUT makeup. I was shocked.

I've seen Michele get up late and eat breakfast, and she looooks fine still. Maybe she'll throw on some lipstick, but I can't help crack Will Ferrel from his movie, "Thank you Baby Jesus for my hot wife."

Of course beauty is inward projected outward. You should see how radiant Michele is when I surprise her with flowers or a note * Yeh, Gordon has a flower budget and and endless supply of notes telling Michele the woman she is: radiantly gorgeous. J-LO ...bet your husband doesn't do that eh??? Yeah, I didn't think so.