Jan 12, 2007

What's Daddy like?

My children will one day ask Michele about this.

It's amazing to think about, but your children will need to know the origin and background of who they are in order to BE.

Lose your parent, your identity...and you will go topsy-turvy as to what is life about. That's why adults search past history wanting to know WHO they are by searching the past. One day, God willing, I will die of ripe age, but my children will want to know about my interests...my soul...my dreams. Which made me start a BUZZ column.

I decided to start a BUZZ column/note to let friends, and family know what's buzzing in my head.

SO...for my contacts, check out my new BUZZ column on the left of the blog. It's what's been on my mind recently. You might find a book, a site, or some tiddle of info you could use.

For now it's the new season of 24 - fantatical about it. Only regret? Not watching it with Corey R!
Book I'm reading? Soul Cravings. For sure this book moved to into my top 10 books of books to read.
And lastly, the iPhone: not as much as I thought I wanted as much of an impact it will make. This cell phone is a literal computer in your pocket...and will change the cell industry...light years ahead of today's cell phones.