Feb 21, 2007

Wedding Plans - dum da da dum!



Holy Smokes! 80 days before our wedding! NOW the RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUND!

I was agonizing about it in 2006, but right now I'm nervous. There are still some things to do - small things, but the majority of things are almost done.

I have mellowed, and am pretty hard to get phased. I have been in the pressure cooker and have managed to learn from life that being cooler than the other side of the pillow is awesome, but I am also reminded of my engagement - I was sick to my stomach.

It's very difficult to not fall under Michele's spell. I look into her eyes and I'm like spellbound. Her kiss, and her touch is very sweet and fragrant like flowers.

Can't wait to see my SLO buds and get together for our bachelor party: no strippers here, we got a network war game. I cannot wait to send an army against some of my buds and frag 'em. Nothing like friends who don't mind when you just obliterate their buildings and still call you friend.

God's so smart. Abstinence for the Christian makes a marriage something to look forward to. I cannot tell you the running joke among Christian couples who saved themselves: "Please God, if you do send your son for a rapture - let it be AFTER my honeymoon." The world laughs at it, but really the world misses out. Intimacy is a gift.

I hope everything flows well. Michele and I really want our wedding to be a Hollywood movie feel - good times and wonderful memories.

Still wondering what our dance song will be.

I hope no one does anything embarassing at the wedding. We do not have alot of booze, so that cuts the odds down.